Neue Erpressungsmail nach altem Muster

Absender Eirena Lillis zviwalterdky@outlook.com

Send $1000 in btc to the underneath address:

1ENUEhzuWrT8XgxyQoU*3K6z7FEZhVqLcu
Copy and paste it, and remove * from it. .

You may well be questioning why the hell would you do that?

Well, put together yourself simply because I am going to move your world right now. I had a unsafe adware infect your personal computer and also record video of YOU (using your web camera) while you looked at ‚adult‘ web sites.

**Here is one of your pass word **********

Nevertheless don’t believe me? Respond 8 and I will be randomly share your video clip with the people you recognize (Yes, We have access to your address book as well).

Today, what do I want to get this to entire thing vanish? Very well, I have already talked about the offer in beginning of the e-mail. If you do not fulfill it within Twenty four hrs, I’m going to create your life a nightmare by sending that video clip to Everyone you know. Your time frame starts now.

Cool ist, dass ich an manchen Geräten gar keine Webcam habe, an anderen ist die immer verdeckt. Wie man mich filmen will, wird mir die Dame sicher nicht erklären können.

Eine vergleichbare E-Mail landete kurz vor Weihnachten im Spamordner. Da war aber mein uraltes Standardpasswort nicht dabei. Die sind also jetzt schon einen Tick cleverer geworden. :slight_smile:

Ich bekam auch mal so eine Email. Ist länger her.
Habe sowas schlicht ignoriert.

Aber sowas kann bei unerfahrenen Personen sehr effektiv sein.