EU-Geldwäscherichtlinie ändert einiges in der Finanzbranche!

Kommentare zu folgendem Beitrag: EU-Geldwäscherichtlinie ändert einiges in der Finanzbranche!

Hey,

bei PSC leider auch…

Dear valued Business Partner,

Referring to our last email from October, we want to give you an update on the latest developments regarding the transposition of the Fifth EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive („AMLD5“) into national law.

A provision of the AMLD5 relates to prepaid products. The new law amends the transaction or payment instrument amounts that may be exempt from customer due diligence. In line with AMLD5, these amounts have been reduced to 50 euros (or the equivalent in local currencies) per online transaction and a maximum of 250 euros that may be stored electronically.

The transitional period for the transposition of AMLD5 into national law comes into effect on 10th January 2020. Nevertheless, there are some exceptions. The following countries will implement these provisions already on January 1st, which is why transactions in excess of 50 euros can only be made through a my paysafecard account, as of 30th December 2019:

· Croatia

· Germany

On our AMDL5 landing page you can find more detailed information regarding the limits of each specific country. Please be aware that all details provided are subject to change. We will keep you updated in case of new developments.

my paysafecard – the personal account for higher limits

paysafecard introduced „my paysafecard“ very successfully several years ago. This allows customers to upload their purchased PINs into their personal my paysafecard online account, manage them and also make transactions through their account. The use of my paysafecard occurs in conjunction with corresponding customer identification measures.

Security and cost control most important

Our analysis demonstrates quite clearly that anonymity in the payment process is not the main motivation of our customers for using paysafecard. Factors like cost control and security are much more important factors. So there is no need to worry about your transaction volume as far as switching to my paysafecard is concerned. In addition, the technical implementation is completely automatic and you need to take no additional action.

We are happy to provide you with a short descriptive text attached, so that you can inform your customers about these changes.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Your paysafecard team

This e-mail is being sent to you by paysafecard.com Wertkarten GmbH, Am Euro Platz 2, A-1120 Vienna, Austria. Commercial register number: FN 194434 h

You are receiving this email because your company is in a contractual relationship with one of paysafecard´s group companies.

Please refer to www.paysafe.com/regulatory-disclosures/ for corporate and regulatory disclosures regarding members of the Paysafe Group.

The Paysafe Group archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. The Paysafe Group accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Ist ja echt heftig!

Halte ich für unproblematisch. Da wird sich im Graubereich recht wenig ändern, denke ich.

Da hilft nur sein Konto in der Schweiz zu führen, z. B. bei der Postbank. Das kostet zwar Gebühren von 30 bis 50 Euro im Monat, aber man ist den gesamten durchgeknallten Vorratstransaktionsdaten- und Regulierungskram inklusive PSD2 los.

Wird sich dadurch bei den Paysafecard Zahlungen etwas ändern?

Wie soll man ein Schweizer Konto eröffnen wenn man aus Deutschland ist? wtf

Du kannst in jedem Schengen-Staat seit 1985 nach belieben ein Konto eröffnen. Es herrscht nämlich nehmen der Freizügigkeit für Personen auch die sogenannte Kapitalverkehrsfreiheit. Bei bestimmten Ländern wie Dänemark oder England und Irland herrscht diese übrigens auch, obwohl diese kein Schengenstaat sind oder an diversen Steuer- und Finanzabkommen der EU nicht teilnehmen. Dazu kommen assoziierte Staaten wie die Schweiz, bei denen durch die Zollgrenze bis 2015 für EU-Bürger eine Meldepflicht über Kapitaleinkünfte galt, die aber mittlerweile durch ein Abkommen abgelöst wurde durch eine automatische Meldung der Schweizer an den deutschen Fiskus.

Also kurz: Konto eröffnen, immer ehrlich die Steuererklärung machen, fertig.